The Chronological Order Of The Signs Of The Reappearance Of Imam AlMahdi, May Allah expedite His Reappearance
Signs of The Reappearance Of AlImam AlMahdi
Preparation for Imam AlMahdi reappearance Events
Related Miscellaneous Issues
Are We Going to Impede And Delay The Reappearance Of Imam AlMahdi (AJ)?
The timing of the signs will lead to postponing the reappearance.
Irrespective of whether timing is prohibited or not favored, there are thinkers who believe that announcing the time of the reappearance, if it is to be known at all, will lead to the postponement of the reappearance of the Imam AlMahdi (AJ), according to their interpretation of the narratives, the most important of which is the following narrative:
According to Abo Hamzah Althomaly. he said: I said to Abo Ja’far (Imam Mohammad AlBaqir, AS) : Ali used to say: up to the seventy there will be an affliction, and after the seventy will be opulence. And the seventy has passed but they did not see any opulence. Abo Ja’far said to me: "O Thabit, Allah, Blessed and High, had timed this matter at the seventy. When AlHossain (AS) was killed the wrath of Allah on the inhabitants of earth was intense, and He delayed it to the one hundred and forty. We informed you about that, you talked about it and uncovered the secret; after that Allah did not give us a time for it. Allah effaces what he wishes and confirms; and with Him is the Mother of the Book". Abo Hamzah then said: and I said that to Abo Abdullah (Imam Ja’far AlSadiq, AS), who said: "That is what had been". (Mi’jam Ahadeeth Al’imam AlMahdi, . vol 4, p 260, h # 788.) (fourteen sources).
There are many remarks about this narrative, which make us in doubt about its credibility, or its relation with the awaited reappearance of the AlMahdi (AJ), in spite of being reported in fourteen sources …
1. There are narratives from the Imams of Ahlulbayt (People of the Prophetic House), which refute that they gave a timing of the day of reappearance:
From Abo Abdullah (Imam Ja’far AlSadiq AS), he said: "Liras are the timers. We of the Ahlulbayt (People of the Prophetic House) do not time", "Allah is bent on opposing the timing of the timers". (Mi’jam Ahadeeth Al’imam AlMahdi, . vol 3, p 377, h # 928.) (nine sources).
Imam Abo Abdullah (Ja’far AlSadiq AS) said: "O Mohammad: if any one informs you about timing, ascribed to us, do not hesitate to accuse him of lying. We do not give a timing to anyone", "Should anyone tells you something about timing, do not be afraid of accusing him of lying; we do not define a timing to any one". "Liars are those who time. We never timed in the past, nor do we time for the future.) (Mi’jam Ahadeeth Al’imam AlMahdi, . vol 3, p 377, h # 927.) (nine sources).
So how it is, according to this narrative, that three Imams of Ahlulbayt (People of the Prophetic House) had timed; the commander of the faithful Imam Ali, Imam AlBaqir, and Imam AlSadiq (AS)?
2. The narrative talks about an affliction and opulence, with no mentioning of the awaited Imam AlMahdi (AJ)! Could it be that this opulence, which was postponed, is some other thing of no relation to the day of reappearance?
3. The Imams of Ahlulbayt (People of the Prophetic House) believe that the awaited Imam AlMahdi (AJ) is the twelfth Imam. How could they then appoint a timing for his reappearance by more than a century before the birth of his father, even before three of his grandfathers (AS) are born?
4. It is obvious that the period of the narrative of: ‘after one hundred and forty’, which is mentioned in the narrative, is the era of Imam Ja’far AlSadiq (AS) who died in 148 H, and the narrator Abo Hamzah Althomaly died in 150 H. In 147 H the Abbasid Caliph Abdullah Almansoor appointed his son heir apparent after him, nicknamed him AlMahdi, and since he was born his father promoted the notion that he is the awaited AlMahdi, because of having the same name! Is it possible that this narrative is invented, or its interpretation was distorted in order to counter this assumption?
If there is no doubt about the question of the reappearance of the awaited AlMahdi, which is about the known day, or the designated term, is it then possible for any human being, no matter who is he, to impede the timing of Allah (E H) of the day of reappearance? .
Timing the signs will lead to the failure of the movement of the awaited Imam AlMahdi (AJ):
Some other thinkers believe that determining the time of reappearance
leads to the failure of the awaited Imam AlMahdi (AJ) at the outset of
its appearance, because that will make him lose the element of surprise,
which is important from the military point of view. It presumes that if
the date of his reappearance is known, it will be sufficient for his
enemies to know that date, and gather in
I am surprised by the superficiality of this opinion, and the simplicity of the thinking of those who believe in it. Haven’t they read or comprehended the many Prophetic statements and Imams' narratives which talk about:
• Global destructive wars and trials which engulf the entire world, and because of them two thirds of humanity will die, and many states and political regimes, economic, military, and security systems will collapse because of them. The reigns of east and west will also fall, both politically and militarily, and weakened to a degree that the enemies depend on the AlSufiani to annihilate the Imam (AJ).
• The tremendous Godly support by Angles, on top of them Gabriel, who will make the land sink in a matter of moments under the army of the AlSufiani of seventy thousand in the desert of Medina!
• Global catastrophes, heavenly and earthly, which will make states and cities turn into ruins, and become graves for its inhabitants.
• The near signs will continue for more than a year, for the months of Safar to Safar, so that people know the credibility of the coming AlMahdi, and his imminent reappearance.
What kind of surprise are they talking about?
The problem is that thinkers and people did not deal with, or came to know in the past, the reality, or the manner and enormity, of what is going to happen as a whole. They deal with the signs individually as miracles, and clad them with a framework of belief. Should any one enquire about their properties he will be accused of weak faith, or being affiliated with another school of thought.
We shall attempt through this research work to uncover the reality and enormity of what will happen as a comprehensive entity to understand and comprehend and be wise, before it will be too late.
You will see that the Godly promise to spread the reign of Allah on all corners of the earth is a genuine promise, which has a definite timing, set since Allah (E H) created heaven and earth, which no human being can delay or impede even by just a tiny measure.
This is what is required of you:
Print, Share, Send by using the icons below ... Click + for more options ↓
Count Down of the Signs
Published 10 Muharm 1435 \ 13-11-13
The chronological order of the signs of the reappearance of AlImam AlMahdi, may Allah expedite his happy outcome firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last updated : April 20, 2016|